Template colors

Discussion of the Open Database, its mission, how to recruit editors and contributors, any on-going problems, and any other matters relating to Starfleet Jedi's resident wiki.
Nonamer
Jedi Knight

Post by Nonamer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:39 am

http://www.starfleetjedi.net/wiki/index ... _templates

Some of these templates are nearly unreadable. Can anyone fix their stylesheets? I have no idea how to do that.

PS: We still need more work (and apparently more volunteers) on the database. :(

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:43 am

They were readable under the old stylesheet. If nobody else gets to them, I'll make sure to fix them all up to a readable form by this weekend at the very latest. The basic ways of changing that would be to reset the text color (to black) or set the background to something dark.

{{Cleanup}} and {{Merge}} are fine, but the rest...

EDIT: Fixed the colors. Most of them should be legible now - I darkened or changed all the light ones.

So, an FYI on how to do this when you're copying over to make new templates:

You'll see (on most of them) a line that says "backgroundcolor =#000075" or "backgroundcolor =Blue" or something similar - change that to change the color. Hex code is generally easier to meddle with - it's two digits each for Red-Green-Blue, from 0 to F. (So #FF0000 is pure red, #000000 is black, #FFFFFF is white, etc.)

Nonamer
Jedi Knight

Post by Nonamer » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:58 am

I think something is screwed up with the frontpage.