A wild Sonichu appears!

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
TrueChristian
Redshirt

A wild Sonichu appears!

Post by TrueChristian » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:30 am

Perhaps my original post was slightly in poor taste, I sometimes have difficulty controlling this damned autistic head of mine. I come here seeking only truth, without malevolent intent, but I cannot find the answers I need if I am not allowed to speak. I ask with a humble heart to be allowed, at least temporarily, to be allowed to join this fine community.
Christian Weston Chandler
Creator of Sonichu

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: A wild Sonichu appears!

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello and welcome.

Please bear in mind that this forum first and foremost is about the Versus Debates, specifically Star Trek vs Star Wars, and we do not tolerate spam nor people who show up here to troll and star pointless flame wars.

Thank you.
-Mike

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:25 am

Although it is not what was led to believe I would find, lurking the past few days has shown this board to be very much a place of peace. Well, as much as a board which owes it's very existence to conflict CAN be a place of peace.
I am myself something of a geek, and I admit I'm intrigued by what I've read so far. I think that I may have some small constructive content.
At the same time, I've been told that this forum is the end of a journey that has taken more than a decade to complete and I must attempt to find my truth here.
If I maintain civility, and remain polite, may I proceed in the proper board?

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:03 pm

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:36 am

I'm sorry Mr. 2046, I assumed that you were aware of Sonichu. I was forced to revise my first attempt at a post for this board, and while attempting to determine what I had done wrong I forgot to include information on my successful comic book.
Anyone who wants to know (or know more) about Sonichu can find that and more at Sonichu.com.
I am not aware of your friend Timothy. Is he also autistic?

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 am

I'm sorry Mr. 2046, I assumed that you were aware of Sonichu. I was forced to revise my first attempt at a post for this board, and while attempting to determine what I had done wrong I forgot to include information on my successful comic book.
Anyone who wants to know (or know more) about Sonichu can find that and more at Sonichu.com.
I am not aware of your friend Timothy. Is he also autistic?

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:41 am

My posts do not appear? I am not aware of anything I have said being offensive.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:29 am

this is a troll

why even let him in the door

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:51 am

Excuse me! That is twice now that I have been accused of being a troll on this board and For What?
I have done nothing to deserve this and I think it should be clear to anyone who Pays Attention that TROLL is a very Strong Insult to me!
Trolls are Why I'm Here!
I got an email from Daniel Wong at Stardestroyer.com and he presented Strong Evidence that This Site is involved in the Trolling I have endured since 1997!
So FUCK OFF!

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:54 am

I am very quickly losing any sort of enthusiasm for this place. If there is a moderator who would help me to answer a few questions in IM I would appreciate a message from that person.

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 pm

If you are autistic, which is characterized in part by social interaction problems ...
and you then attempt to participate in web forums which feature social interaction ...
and you find that your interactions are full of problems ...
?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to assist you. This result is to have been expected. There is a certain level of accommodation that would be possible from us but the onus is on you to make it be required as little as possible by doing your very best with your interactions. Perhaps it would behoove you to compose a message, wait a day or two, and read it as if it was someone else's and see how you feel about it.

Sorry, but that's the best idea that came to mind in the past few minutes.

The alternative was the first version of this message written before I remembered the earlier autism reference, which I probably shouldn't share but, well, it was kinda slightly epic if I say so myself. In it, I reacted to your odd conspiracism regarding our having trolled you since 1997:

------------------------------------------------------------

Give it up, guys. We've been ratted out. We and the others have, since 1997, perpetrated the trolling upon this man that "Daniel" has admitted to. (That's not his real name, by the way... he's actually one of us but can't be trusted. We are already working to replace him with a man called "Mike" who will assume all of his duties, and "Daniel" will be erased from internet histories. We should also change the web address for StarDestroyer.com ....

Just watch ... you'll see that no trace of "Daniel Wong" or even "StarDestroyer.com" will remain after you see this. It'll be Mike and StarDestroyer.Net.)

Anyway, since he can no longer stop us, let's just go ahead and tell him everything.

Your enemy is a man known as SuperShadow, leader of the Cicada 3301 group. We are all his international team of elite servants. His mission is to help create a space rocket to get us and our families off-world before the giant sentient meteor known as SMOD hits in early November around the time of the US election. "My friend" McHugh is lead designer and keeps us informed of things in heavily-coded language about Orion Crises and X-Wings and triple-breasted whatever-the-hells. Only those with the proper decoding sequence featuring a Russian KL-1 slide rule and a Curta calculator (either model suffices) can decode the writings. The ship is currently slightly behind schedule.

The trolling you've endured since 1997 is nothing personal. We use it to guide specific people toward or away from specific outcomes and activities toward those that help enrich us to help build the rocket. As you might've guessed, you are a super-genius and were on track to create a revolution in the comics industry centered around admixtures of other characters in the digital medium. Thanks to the trolling perpetrated against you since 1997 online, your life-plot is now focused on being weird on the internet and spanking the monkey, and so our investment in an existing media company that's about to use your same idea is about to create a multi-million dollar haul, money already scheduled for use in building part of the guidance system.

Before you ask, we weren't involved in the Kennedy assassination or anything nutty like that. However, we did have reason to cause Dick Cheney to shoot his friend in the face.

Most of the messages on this board are actually barely-coded informative messages regarding the rocket. Many of the calculations and photometrics are actually referring to other things that we discuss at staff meetings. One of the main engines of progress was SuperShadow's deep relationship with George Lucas which allowed Lucas to implant data into human minds via the Star Wars films for processing and number-crunching, creating for a time one of the largest distributed-computing "@home" style biological computers to have ever existed. Merchandise buying patterns and old StarWars.com forum participation provided the return feed of data. However, upon the sale of Disney to fund final construction of the rocket engines, this board has of course slowed down.

As you can imagine, all that life-plotting and distributed in-brain computation involves a lot of work to compute and maintain. Cicada 3301 is to help train and acquire the mathematical and mental talent we need to keep the relevant computation systems running and improving.

And there you have it. Don't bother trying to troll us anymore. Your life-plot has already been confirmed. In fact, you should go to that place this weekend you were pondering going to. It will lead to marriage, a nice enough consolation prize.

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:17 am

It's nice to see that at least one of you is indeed happy to play the favorite game of trolls, Kick The Autistic. You are Darkstar. Make fun of me all you want. I'm used to it and You have had Lots of Practice.
I had hoped that it might be possible to Finally find Closure and Peace. But you really are Just a Simple Troll doing it For The Lulz and there's Nothing I can do against that because as you know Very Well even a high functioning autistic Cannot Understand social interaction well enough to understand why this is fun for you, Much Less Fight Back!!
Understand I'm Sick of This Game! I was Always Sick Of It! Can you not just move on to someone else? I am Really Asking!

I have been contacted by this mod Mojo and God Knows he will probably be just another of you Damn Assholes so Hey! Laugh It Up! Kick Me Again!
What else can I do but Try?

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 am

I'm glad to help any way I can.

I've been lurking this board for a long time rather than posting, mainly because I disagree with the hidden Chris-Chan board. I always thought it was a myth until I was made a mod. I don't post much anymore because I just can't get behind the crazy obsessive quality of the fixation on you and your awesome comics. I mean, we're talking about people who've been plotting your destruction and the obliteration of literally everything you love on this website since BEFORE THE INTERNET EVEN EXISTED.

I know, right? I was like, 'how did you guys start this whole thing against Chris-Chan and his comic Sonchu on this internet forum before there even was an internet?'
Know what they said? 'Mind your business.'
So I don't know what the fuck that means, except that it made me poop a little in fear. (Brb, it happened again.)

I would throw out there, though, that Mike Dicenso is a damn good guy who has just been dragged into all this against his will. Don't blame him. They have his children.

Now, people are going to feed you a load of shit after I post this. I'll probably be scolded, warned, or even banned for allowing this information to surface. God forbid I get in the way of the decades-old chess game against you and all other autistic pokemon sonic guys. Don't listen to them.

Daniel Wong and the Stardestroyer.com gang have been vilified by everyone on this site in order to throw up a smokescreen of bullshit and accusations of bad logic in Star Wars vs. Star Trek debates. Now, if you go and read some of their debates, you're going to see immediately that their arguments in the debate ARE horrifically flawed, and quite frankly often completely idiotic.
There's a reason for that. They don't have time to think up good, logical responses about stupid science fiction shows. They're a little busy SAVING THE WORLD FROM STARFLEETJEDI.

That's right. Daniel Wong is the only thing standing in the way of the utter destruction of all life under the tyrannical bootheels of JMS and DARKSTAR.

If I disappear after posting this, tell my children I loved them.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:04 pm

All right guys, knock it the hell off.

TrueChristian, your posts are not appearing right away because there is an anti-spambot feature in place. Once your posts have been approved a certain number of times, then you'll be able post freely, and you should have no further issues, provided you stay on-topic and don't do anything out of bounds.
-Mike

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:19 am

mojo wrote:I would throw out there, though, that Mike Dicenso is a damn good guy who has just been dragged into all this against his will. Don't blame him. They have his children.
So, the One Person I am told is unable to tell me the Truth on the matter is the only person who even Comes Close to Denying the Claims of a moderator of this site.
Claims that are Frighteningly Close to the claims in the email that brought me here in the first place.
Where is Clyde Cash? Where is Alec Benson?
Show Yourselves!