Hello there.

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
Darth Spock
Bridge Officer

Hello there.

Post by Darth Spock » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:09 pm

I’ve been a fan of both franchises for years, but oddly, never put much thought into the idea of Star Trek vs. Star Wars until the 2009 Star Trek film came out. I went looking for a trailer on YouTube and found a versus parody instead! It got me interested though, and I started perusing versus sites. Strangely enough, I didn't discover this particular forum until just a couple years ago.

I've never participated in the versus debate before, typically finding that anything I might add had already been covered somewhere who knows how many times. Still, I figured it was time I set up a user account, and this seemed a good place to do it, the forums look interesting and civil, active but uncluttered.

I do hope my choice of user name isn't a problem, seeing the similarity to founder Jedi Master Spock. While I haven't had it that long, I did pick it out and began using it on non-versus websites before I discovered this place and saw a potential problem. I wouldn't think it would be an issue, but I don't want to step on any toes and thought I'd address it right off. Worst case, I’ll think of something different to use here.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Hello there.

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:47 am

Welcome to the forum, Darth Spock.

I don't think it'll be an issue where your user name is concerned as long as you don't try and do something really dumb, like try to claim you are JMS.

Other than that, pick a topic and get debating!
-Mike

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:08 am

Sooo . . . it's Jedi Master Spock with a goatee?

Welcome!

Darth Spock
Bridge Officer

Post by Darth Spock » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:21 am

Yeeeeess. *Strokes goatee*
I won't be impersonating JMS... I don't want to shave!
I will definitely join in on some topics, I see my posts are delayed as a new member, I'll have to establish myself better!

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 am

Hello, I'll try not to oppress you too much. ^_-

Darth Spock
Bridge Officer

Post by Darth Spock » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 am

Excellent! Don't phase me bro!

Earth_Dick
Welcome the new member!

Post by Earth_Dick » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:54 am

Just need to one off a post for IP confirmation on my main Darth Spock account, but hey, if I'm going to have a spare account lying around, it may as well serve a purpose. I saw a post awhile back about real world inflationism, and as no one else has taken up the banner, an alter ego can! Eventually. Till then, here's my post....

Jedi Knight

Post by 359 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:08 am

Hello!