Greetings Starfleet Jedi

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
User15046
Redshirt

Greetings Starfleet Jedi

Post by User15046 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Greetings all,
Been a lurker for a long time now, pay most attention to your 'other websites' 40k related threads. I note some members here take an interest in the whole 40K firepower discussions that go on around the web. I myself have been working on a simple website that discusses such things on and off for a while now (hence the faults in consistency), and was wondering if you guys would like to review it. My site is fairly 'high-end' by some standards perhaps.. but i feel it is justified. I'd like to get more supportive evidence non the less.
I am, after all but one man, so any help, tips, sources and quotes are useful to me. Hell even grammar or re-wording poorly written pieces will be appreciated; I write directly onto the site, sometimes late at night and very poorly lol.
I'll go ahead and post the website later, or in a few days... its very much a work in progress, and much will need to be rewritten eventually, just to sound better if anything.

Anyhow I thought i'd introduce myself first, as it might seem rude or some such to just go ahead and post it lol. So again, hello all :)

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Greetings Starfleet Jedi

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello Magos, and welcome to StarfleetJedi.net.

Please, by all means feel free to post your work, just keep in mind to be polite and show your work at all times when replying to other folks.

Other than that, enjoy your stay here.
-Mike

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:36 am

Ah, welcome. I don't get too much into 40k (Imperial Guard Represent..), but nonetheless I look forward to what you have to contribute ^__^

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Yup, welcome, have fun, and keep the wanking in your room...

;-)

sonofccn
Starship Captain

Post by sonofccn » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Welcome and let me say I look forward to your take on 40k. Hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck.

General Donner
Bridge Officer

Post by General Donner » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Magos wrote:Greetings all,
Been a lurker for a long time now, pay most attention to your 'other websites' 40k related threads. I note some members here take an interest in the whole 40K firepower discussions that go on around the web.
Hi there! Somewhat belated greetings from the Republic of Ishtar.

As a fellow poster, and especially as one of our 40kers, I welcome your additional perspective. I look forward to seeing your input.

User15046
Redshirt

Post by User15046 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you guys for the warm welcome; had some issues with disappearing blocks of text with the site. regardless i will post what I got within the next few days now. I suppose i'll put it into the 'other websites' section?