Once upon a time... STAR TREK

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Once upon a time... STAR TREK

Post by TheRainKing777 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 am

Captain Murdock: Hark! I hear the bellows of a strange feline mistress gallantly streaming the rocket's red glare!

Counselor Tron: Captain! The guard has detected an ion filter on gravitor 8 in sector 12, STAT!

Captain Murdock: ::Turns toward Counselor Tron, pain in his eyes and fingertips:: Don't do it. Don't even think about it. OR SHOULD I SAY DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT IT!?

::Entire cast turns toward Counselor Tron who is grabbed by two robots.::

Captain Murdock: ::Takes laser pistol and opens fire on Counselor Trons' face.:: Alas, the tattered specter's envious distaste repels us no more!

::Cast cheers, confetti is released by ship's computers.::

Computer: Captain! A shuttle approaches!

Captain Murdock: ::Looks at the holo-sphere image in the middle of the bridge.:: Commander Darth Data! Thank you for coming! You are needed in holodeck three!

So you have a small taste of the fanfic I can provide. My name is TheRainKing777 and I am here to serve. I live in a town in a place somewhere. I have a family of people that I talk to sometimes and sometimes don't talk to. I have a vehicle that takes me to and from work. You're welcome.