First Post

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
Post Reply
User1662
Redshirt
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

First Post

Post by User1662 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Hello peoples!

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer
Posts: 5809
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:49 pm

Re: First Post

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
-Mike

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: First Post

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Rogerd from SB?.

Oh and howdy.

User1662
Redshirt
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: First Post

Post by User1662 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum.
-Mike
Hullo good sir.
Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:Rogerd from SB?.

Oh and howdy.
Hullo matey. Is see my reputations proceeds me, is this a good thing ;)

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer
Posts: 5809
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:49 pm

Re: First Post

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:42 am

Rogerd wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum.
-Mike
Hullo good sir.
Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:Rogerd from SB?.

Oh and howdy.
Hullo matey. Is see my reputations proceeds me, is this a good thing ;)
That depends...on how good your manners are. :-D

I hope you'll be starting some threads or jumping into some. What side are you on?
-Mike

User1662
Redshirt
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: First Post

Post by User1662 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:That depends...on how good your manners are. :-D
lol.
Mike DiCenso wrote:I hope you'll be starting some threads or jumping into some. What side are you on?
-Mike
Both, love both ST/SW / Andromeda and a whole host of other. Actually just getting into Eclipse Phase, Cthonian Stars and C-tech at the minute.

User1662
Redshirt
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: First Post

Post by User1662 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:That depends...on how good your manners are. :-D
lol.
Mike DiCenso wrote:I hope you'll be starting some threads or jumping into some. What side are you on?
-Mike
Both, love both ST/SW / Andromeda and a whole host of other. Actually just getting into Eclipse Phase, Cthonian Stars and C-tech at the minute. Will start some threads soon most likely.

sonofccn
Starship Captain
Posts: 1651
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Sol system, Earth,USA

Re: First Post

Post by sonofccn » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

User avatar
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral
Posts: 6865
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Paradise Mountain

Re: First Post

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Hello.

User1469
Padawan
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: First Post

Post by User1469 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello Rog ole' buddy.

User1662
Redshirt
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: First Post

Post by User1662 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Jedi Matt wrote:Hello Rog ole' buddy.

Hey dude.

Not been on here in a while, how are you matey?

Post Reply