Salutations

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
User1401
Padawan

Salutations

Post by User1401 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

Hi, I'm Stargazer. I'm an 18 year old male U.S. citizen. On the sci-fi side I like Star Trek, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Babylon 5, and Firefly. I also like things such as The Lord Of The Rings, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Dragon Age.

I've been on several vs. debating forums for a few years, so I know my way around. I am of the opinion that the Galactic Empire would crush the United Federation of Planets for various reasons, but I do not hold a ridiculous opinion such as a single ISD could take out the entire Alpha Quadrant.

Also, I find the Federation's abandonment of currency to be completely moronic and unrealistic.

Well, that's all I have to say. Tootles!

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Salutations

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon May 24, 2010 4:16 am

Welcome to the forum, Stargazer! I think you'll find most of us here fairly tolerant to people who think as you do as long as you show the same courtesy in return, and be ready to accept the possibility that you might be wrong and may even be willing to change your viewpoint. Other than that, have fun!
-Mike