A tale of 3 Earths ST,SG & b5 vs the SW evil Empire!

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

A tale of 3 Earths ST,SG & b5 vs the SW evil Empire!

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 am

Palpatine follows the I'll fated suggestions of Wong and Saxton and simultaneously invade the ST, SG and B5 universes in an insane quest to conquer them all, but knowing that Saxton and Wong's figures are nothing but BS how would Wankatine and his empire would fair against an alliance of all this universes arraigned against him and his evil empire?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 am

The Empire as seen in the movies with technology like that seen in the TCW CGI TV series? Or do you mean the Empire of the Saxton ICS books?
-Mike

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Airlocke_Jedi_Knight » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:The Empire as seen in the movies with technology like that seen in the TCW CGI TV series? Or do you mean the Empire of the Saxton ICS books?
-Mike
Well, since he blatantly stated that the ICS numbers were BS...

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Your ultra-conquest scenario would make much more sense if you changed Saxton and Wong for H. Kissinger and R. Gates. :)

GStone
Starship Captain

Post by GStone » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:The Empire as seen in the movies with technology like that seen in the TCW CGI TV series? Or do you mean the Empire of the Saxton ICS books?
-Mike
Saxton did? Where? A new quote?

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:42 pm

GStone wrote:
Airlocke_Jedi_Knight wrote:
-Mike
LOL Not Saxton me! The day that either Saxton or Wong admit any kind of wrongdoing is the day hell freezes over...

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:26 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
GStone wrote:
Airlocke_Jedi_Knight wrote: Well, since he blatantly stated that the ICS numbers were BS...
LOL Not Saxton me! The day that either Saxton or Wong admit any kind of wrongdoing is the day hell freezes over...
Hell is already frozen.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
GStone wrote: Saxton did? Where? A new quote?
Hell is already frozen.
What? He and Wong have admitted it? Seriously Where? Link please!

l33telboi
Starship Captain

Post by l33telboi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

The quality of this board seems to have gone down some as of late.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm

l33telboi wrote:The quality of this board seems to have gone down some as of late.
Why what's wrong with making a Vs thread and mocking Wong and Saxton all in one? I'd say is a dream come true...

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 am

Sooner or later the federation and SG come in contact with each after stomping on the empire for a few months, and find the B5 universe slowly getting ripped a new one. They help the BF verse out in exchange for them supplying the war effort with metals, food, and all sorts of support craft for planetary protection and soldiers for occupation.

Suddenly with the power of the asgard, the sensors of star trek, and the supplies of B5 at their command not only does the empire FALL it falls in under a month when the federation and earth make a joint strike on courscant using soldiers from B5 to help even things out a bit and make them not feel like the logistical 'support' player on their team.

The empire is so badly overwhelmed that palpy wakes up from this dream and kills the people who ever put such thoughts in his head to begin with. He then goes about doing his original plan, build big giant moon and hope for the best.

OR this is what starwars really is...

www.darthsanddroids.net

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:02 am

Trinoya wrote:The empire is so badly overwhelmed that palpy wakes up from this dream and kills the people who ever put such thoughts in his head to begin with. He then goes about doing his original plan, build big giant moon and hope for the best.

OR this is what starwars really is...

www.darthsanddroids.net

*Imagines Palpy ordering a firing squad to dispatch Saxton and Wong*

LOL @ the link...

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 am

I think, but that's just me, that l33telboi was making a reference to your juvenile and ill obsession about Saxton and Wong.
My 2c.

It comes to a point where I'd rather side with them than with you, for all sorts of reasons.

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:56 am

I understand that Wong and Saxton are sometimes discussed in VS debates. However, you might consider, before posting, whether what you are doing is simply taking potshots at Wong and/or Saxton, or engaging in substantive material discussion about some topic.

If it's Wong and Saxton personally you'd like to discuss, then by all means, make a thread to discuss Wong and Saxton in the OW section and find something worth saying about them. IMO, if nobody learns anything from a thread, then that thread isn't a good thread.

There are places on the internet specialized in venting and bashing people. This is not one of them.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 am

Jedi Master Spock wrote:I understand that Wong and Saxton are sometimes discussed in VS debates. However, you might consider, before posting, whether what you are doing is simply taking potshots at Wong and/or Saxton, or engaging in substantive material discussion about some topic.

If it's Wong and Saxton personally you'd like to discuss, then by all means, make a thread to discuss Wong and Saxton in the OW section and find something worth saying about them. IMO, if nobody learns anything from a thread, then that thread isn't a good thread.

There are places on the internet specialized in venting and bashing people. This is not one of them.
I should have titled it without the ICS or something like that.