Assault on Castle Disney

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Assault on Castle Disney

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:48 pm

Minding...
What would it take to invade, control or destroy the famous Castle seen in the introduction credits of all movies produced by Disney?
What are its capabilities?

Starship Captain

Re: Assault on Castle Disney

Post by 2046 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Measles.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Actually, we can build it in Disney's Infinity game in the Toy Box, and it's rather easy to take over as by default it has no defenses...

But when you add a few asgardian turrets and shitload of Frost Giants, even Thor has trouble going through... ;)

Darth Spock
Bridge Officer

Post by Darth Spock » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:27 am

Well, its apparent lack of defenses is deceptive. It's my understanding that Tinker Bell commands the Pixie Brigade. They patrol the perimeter and "dust bomb" invaders, causing them to float helplessly up into the air. It is at this point that the numerous banks of fireworks demonstrate their secondary role as a network of potent anti-air weapons. If you do manage to get inside, be wary. I understand that Luxo Jr. wanders the corridors, and likes to do "The Mario" on the heads of intruders. If you survive all this, it is rumored that legions of Magic Brooms will resort to flooding the place to wash invaders out before they can establish a foothold. I don't envy you on this impossible conquest. Good luck!

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 pm

I think Castle Disney is some kind of multiverse. It's one structure, but which is present in many places and even adapts to the artistic reality of certain universes with a strong identity. Basically it's one source which vibrates through a variety of avatar-castles.
Would you find a hypostasis of the one main castle and find a way in, you wouldn't even be sure to access the core to destroy all images at once!!
Worst of all, in a great many cases, this structure can only be seen once, at the beginning of Disney productions. Meaning that you probably need an ability to travel from fiction to reality. Imagine a power as found in Last Action Hero or Who Framed Roger Rabbit, or any being capable of leaving a book, most likely a fairytale or even a demonic book, and becoming real. Or something that can make an illustration become solid, out of a comics strip. That's the kind of stuff you need at the very least in my opinion.