Pre Game Biography of Samus Aran

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Lucky
Jedi Master

Pre Game Biography of Samus Aran

Post by Lucky » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 am

Samus Aran's Pre-Game Biography wrote:
Metroid: Zero Mission wrote: Planet Zebes... I called this place home once, in peaceful times, long before evil haunted the caverns below. Now, I shall finally tell the tale of my first battle here
Super Smash Brothers Brawl wrote: The intergalactic bounty hunter named Samus Aran.

Orphaned at an early age, she was taken in and raised by the alien race known as the Chozo. The Power Suit she wears is a product of their technology. Her unique combat skills combined with her athleticism and Arm Cannon have seen her through countless missions.
Metroid Game Manual wrote: As a last resort, the Federation Police have decided on the strategy: to send a space hunter to penetrate the center of the fortress and destroy the Mother Brain. The space hunter chosen for this mission is Samus Aran. He is the greatest of all the space hunters and has successfully completed numerous missions that everybody thought were absolutely impossible. He is a cyborg: his entire body has been surgically strengthened with robotics, giving him superpowers. Even the space pirates fear his space suit, which can absorb any enemy's power. But his true form is shrouded in mystery.
GBA Metroid Game manual wrote: As a last resort, the Federation Police decided on a risky strategy: to send a lone space hunter to penetrate the pirate base and destroy the mechanical life-form that controlled the fortress and defenses-Mother Brain. The space hunter chosen for this mission was Samus Aran. Considered the greatest of all the space bounty hunters, Samus had successfully completed numerous missions that others had thought impossible. Despite her accomplishments, much of Samus's true identity remained wrapped in mystery.

Samus Aran successfully landed on the surface of Zebes, which was in fact, the planet where Samus was raised as a child. Burying all memories of the planet, Samus agreed to carry out this mission and face the traps of the Mother Brain. But the question remained: could Samus Aran truly complete this task and return peace and order to the galaxy?
Metroid: Zero Mission wrote: Planet Zebes... I called this place home once, in peaceful times, long before evil haunted the caverns below. Now, I shall finally tell the tale of my first battle here
Metroid: Zero Mission wrote: Unknown Item
Analysis inconclusive
Item incompatible with current suit.
Analysis inconclusive
Analysis inconclusive
Metroid: Zero Mission wrote: You got your fully powered suit.
Metroid: Fusion wrote: That computer reminds me of a gruff Federation CO I served under named Adam Malkovich. He called me "Lady" on missions; from anyone else, it would've sounded sarcastic, but Adam made it sound dignified. Out of respect and with some irony, I named the computer after him.
Metroid: Fusion wrote: Following the commands of this blunt, computerized CO is something I have to bear, as it was a condition of my taking the ship. For someone who dislikes taking orders, this is the second time I've found myself having to do so. It makes me recall my other CO...
Samus Aran was orphaned at a young age, and raised by Chozo on the planet Zebes. On Zebes, Samus was given an education, training, and enhancements, however she did not fully complete her training under the Chozo before she left.

Some time after leaving the planet Zebes and the Chozo, Samus joined the Galactic Federation military, but found she did not like taking orders, and after an uneventful time in the military she was honorably discharged.

Then, after being discharged from military Samus started using her Chozo armor and working as a mercenary and bounty hunter. As time went on she earned a reputation for successfully completing missions thought to be suicide, and never showing her face to the point were many thought she was a he.