Lina Inverse, Rincewind, and Bink vs. Eragon

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Khas
Starship Captain

Lina Inverse, Rincewind, and Bink vs. Eragon

Post by Khas » Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 am

Watching the world of Alagaesia, a random omnipotent being decides to drop three wizards into that world to teach Eragon a lesson. He picks three wizards at random, and they happen to be:

Lina Inverse, from Slayers :

Rincewind, from Discworld :

and Bink, from Xanth :

Rincewind also has the Luggage with him. What shenanigans ensue?

Lucky
Jedi Master

Re: Lina Inverse, Rincewind, and Bink vs. Eragon

Post by Lucky » Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 am

Khas wrote:Watching the world of Alagaesia, a random omnipotent being decides to drop three wizards into that world to teach Eragon a lesson. He picks three wizards at random, and they happen to be:

Lina Inverse, from Slayers :

Rincewind, from Discworld :

and Bink, from Xanth :

Rincewind also has the Luggage with him. What shenanigans ensue?
Lina hears about an inn that is famous for its specialty, and drags the entire party on a quest to sample the food at the inn.

Along the way Lina levels at least one village somehow though Lina had a good reason, or it was leveled by some outlandishly silly event while the party is there.

The party goes bandit hunting for fun and profit.

The party gets a horrible if mildly deserved reputation to the point only insane people will cross them, and at some point someone begs them for help leading to an epic quest that ends up saving the world.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 am

I think you misunderstood me. I'm sending these three out to hunt down and fight the protagonist of the Inheritance Cycle. Besides, while you've got what Lina would do right, I'm not so sure you know Rincewind or Bink that well.

Lucky
Jedi Master

Post by Lucky » Fri May 31, 2013 12:59 am

Khas wrote:I think you misunderstood me. I'm sending these three out to hunt down and fight the protagonist of the Inheritance Cycle. Besides, while you've got what Lina would do right, I'm not so sure you know Rincewind or Bink that well.
Bink would easily fall into a role similar to Gourry Gabriev, and depending on when in their lives they are taken from he and Lina may become love interests.

Bink's magic might be able to control beings on the level of the Demon Xanth and possibly the Lord of Nightmares, but he appears to simply be lucky unless something has drastically changed from when i was collecting the Xanth series.

Well if they are there to beat up or kill Eragon I'm not sure why Lina or Bink couldn't do it alone?

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 am

I also included Rincewind from Discworld for pure hilarity. He's incredibly incompetent, and a coward, and would have died long ago if he didn't have the blessings of Lady Luck herself.

The Luggage, however, is a force to be reckoned with.

Lucky
Jedi Master

Post by Lucky » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Khas wrote:I also included Rincewind from Discworld for pure hilarity. He's incredibly incompetent, and a coward, and would have died long ago if he didn't have the blessings of Lady Luck herself.

The Luggage, however, is a force to be reckoned with.
Then given the luck of the other two in the group, they repeatedly accidently defeat Eragon without even knowing he was there, and get caught up in an epic adventure.