Fanfic Madness!

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Khas
Starship Captain

Fanfic Madness!

Post by Khas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 am

Scenario 1

The USS Musashi has ended up in the FPE Universe. There are two extra stowaways on board, however, Vi'retress and Mallus Tyler. Gendo Ikari has found out about this, and plans to use it to further his goals. Meanwhile, the Undine (Species 8472) are growing more restless, Trollocs and Myrddraal are starting to appear, and one of the Children of Adam is about to wake up. What happens?

Scenario 2 to be posted later...

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Re: Fanfic Madness!

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Well, just like with sonofccn's scenario, I don't think one ship can alter things that much, although the FPE now has one hell of a Special Strike team with James, Boomer, Riddick, Kyra, Hicks and Hudson, with the Raptor as their shuttle (after having its outer hull remade using Tritanium and Duranium)...

The Musashi itself, however, will not be a factor, as the Akira ship will simply fall inline with other Akiras and has nothing special except for one very good crew...

sonofccn
Starship Captain

Post by sonofccn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Just a little something I whipped up when I saw your OP. Apologies in advance for every character I mangle ;):

“Lt. Jeffery to Security.” The shrill, panicked note of the engineer’s voice blasted from Teramak’s station on the bridge.” We have intruders, they-“

The Andorian’s breath catching as the voice, but not the channel, was suddenly cut off. The palms of his hands starting to itch, like thousand of the Pinkskins’ fire ants crawling over his pores, which only became intensified when after a most pregnant pause a second voice usurped Jeffery’s place. One hard and cold like perfectly forged duranium.

“A communicator? Good. Security is it?” The voice asked rhetorically, as even keeled as any warpship, from the ether.” To whom do I have the honor of speaking?”

“Lt. Commander Teramak.” The Andorian answered briskly, hands moving across his consol.

Tracking the location of the communicator then relaying it to the closest Security officers he as well called up the internal sensors, comparing biosigns to the number of combadges to grasp the size of the problem. The barest flicker of movement for his left eyebrow as one of the two anomalous readings came back as Vorta, threats and scenarios springing to life of a hostile Changeling on board.

“A Lieutenant? Perhaps I should speak with someone of greater authority?” The voice inquired haughtily as, with a simple nod from Captain Kirkinger, Teramak momentarily rerouted transporters controls and, unclipping his Type II phaser, vanished in its blue shimmering light.

Reappearing one point eight meters behind the two intruders, one clearly the pointy eared hobgoblin of a Vorta while the other appeared as human in an unfamiliar gray uniform. The latter holding a crude, pistol shaped weapon at Engineer Jeffery in one hand and the engineer’s triangular combadge up to his mouth with the other identifying him as the icy voice.

“…speak to your Commanding Officer.” The human, finishing his earlier condemnation, spoke before, hearing the twinkle of the transporter effect, he whirled around with militant efficiency.” Or not.”

Tall, with a trim but athletic build he held himself purposely, his every movement controlled and precise, in a confident, some might say swaggering, pose. The weapon a comfortable and accustomed weight in his hand and its use even more comfortable in his face. A stern visage, of indeterminate age, as frigid as his voice crowned with the scruff of short black hair.

In sharp contrast the, apparent, human’s associate, who turned with much greater exaggerated difficulty, who stood hunched resting his bulk against simple spun cane or walking stick. His upturned face, creased by innumerable years, vibrant and alive like the first bloom of a meadow in spring. Splitting into a warm, flowing smile as he gestured for both Teramak and the gray uniformed human to lower their weapons.

“I do apologize for our untimely intrusion.” The Vorta apologized as the doors to the under used cargo bay stirred and parted revealing a three man security squad.” But by some mistake my friend and I appear to have been waylaid here.”

“That…may not be sufficient now.” Teramak replied slowly gesturing with his head for Jeffery, whom had remained frozen against the bulkhead he’d been wedged against, to scramble out and behind the tensely entering reinforcements.

The, outward appearing at least, human allowing his departure after a momentarily hesitation, sparing only a discretionary glance after him before riveting his attention back between the Andorian and the encroaching squad. His weapon through never wavered from Teramak, posed at the center mass of his torso, with a practiced finger comfortably curled over its trigger.

“I understand your position but shooting each other will hardly make amends.” The Vorta continued shifting his weight on his cane.” I hardly think dying will help further any of our goals. I know it won’t my daily goal of living to see tomorrow.”

More seriously, assuming they don't conspire to murder each other immeditely, I guess Vi'retress and Tyler team up, both having lost the assests they typically can rely on, and attempt to intergrate themselves into the Musashi crew as best they're able whom similarly have few roots or connections to the Verse. Vi'retress as a sagely Grandfather figure, Tyler as a experianced Naval officer with experiance running and operating clandistine black ops missions. Both attempt to amass as much influence and clout as they can both inside the ship and the Verse at large, which the seeming verge of crisis the Galaxy is faceing should provide ample opertunity for both, through how it plays off against Gendo is a real wild card. I simply don't know enough about his goals, both self-proclaimed and actual, to say how things will drop.
Last edited by sonofccn on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Now have Trollocs attack the Mushashi. And have at least one Myrddraal leading them.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:00 pm

The Trollocs come in through an access hatch they opened forcefully, and come in in force.
Then the lights go out.

"You made three mistakes!" A voice in the darkness tells them... :)

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 am

Vi’retess gazed intently at the Andorian and his imperial counterpart. The mere fact that he did not immediately shoot Vi’retess told him that this person was not of his universe, that Taramak had not recognized him or made notice of the fact that he did was a good sign. Vi’retess leaned on his cane this presented an opportunity two unknowns, subverting his way back home or finding the Dominion here or simply finding a way to continue his eternal existence to carry on the will of the living gods was his highest priority. He moved forward about to stop his imperial companion from doing something rash when he paused, he felt it, the defiant predatory instinct. Whoever this was, to hide himself so well he was good, really good. “I would holster that weapon my good man” he said to Tyler “unless you want to lose your head to the one in the darkness behind you’ he smiled gesturing to Riddicks location before turning back to the Andorian and gently pounding his cane on the deck “now then commander? yes? Confine us if you must, but we would speak with your captain soon”

------------
no but in all seriousness Gendo seems to be the bigger threat, Vi'retess offers an alliance to Tyler and spends some time talking to the captain

then again if they recognize who he is..Tyler may be free while Vi'retess is in a brig pending "war crimes" though as he'd put "during the Dominion war I was supervising construction of many facilities and new colonies on the other side of the Dominion"

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm

And then James and Im'PEc the Silver Hand fight side by side within Valor squad, with the addition of the MACOs...

Or, James becomes part of the Space Marines...

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Although, Sloan is now in the picture as well, and considering his history with Gendo in FPE, he might also become interested in this new development...

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Sloan huh?

section 31 never count them out

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 am

A little note, Section 31 isn't restricted to the UNSL in the FPE universe. Rather, it has branches in all interstellar powers in known space. Making it even more dangerous than it was in canon ST.