Technical Sheet: Kull Warrior

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
OmniBack
Padawan

Post by OmniBack » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote: Nothing says the overload reached that power, and we can't know where the Kull was. We know it was caught within the radius that sent materials from the base fly over.
Well what was the yield of the base SD?

Then we can estimate how much energy hit the Kull.
Mr. Oragahn wrote: We know that direct claymores, C4 and missiles are not that much good.
So we need to calc this.
Mr. Oragahn wrote:Maybe using a contemporary shuttle door. Those doors are supposed to sal the ship from space.
Great, can't wait.
Mr. Oragahn wrote:Zatnikatels are really funky pieces of tech. They fire stream of particles and energy arcs that will stun, or kill an individual, but if you charge your target enough, they will undergo a chain reaction and NDF the target away, and do nothing to the surrounding environment (generally the floor).
Good, at least we have quantification of the Kulls resistance to NDF... now we just need to quantify (examples, not calcs) and this will be useful in debates were the enemy uses NDF weapons.
Mr. Oragahn wrote:If you leave me time, I may get a measurement of the UAV, and compare that to Colorado trees. :)
Awesome, let me know.
Mr. Oragahn wrote:Any idea about the energy needed to vapourize fist sized holes in 1/2 thumb thick doors?
No, but anyone else?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:26 pm

I don't want to sound harsh, but can't you do the job as well?

OmniBack
Padawan

Post by OmniBack » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:20 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:I don't want to sound harsh, but can't you do the job as well?
Well I wouldn't really be posting if a) had all the relevant SG info, b) had real world facts, and c) was able to perform the necessary calculations now would I?

OmniBack
Padawan

Post by OmniBack » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:41 am

Guess this thread is dead?

OmniBack
Padawan

Post by OmniBack » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:58 pm

I command you... LIVE!!!

GStone
Starship Captain

Post by GStone » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 am

Hehehe.