A versus scenario from the Terrorverse{My bit of Fanfiction}

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
sonofccn
Starship Captain

A versus scenario from the Terrorverse{My bit of Fanfiction}

Post by sonofccn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Don't know if this is really allowed but I swear I mean no harm, it's just for my own fun and maybe Breetia and Preao if it takes their fancy.

Just suppose that in the freight docks in the great industrial sector of Coruscant, circa roughly TESB era, a certain dinged up, quaintly primitive ship is cleared for landing and unloading. And when the steadfast and efficent dock workers enter her to began unloading they encounter the fetid, shambling forms of Brood hosts and the oily, slithering vipers of the Brood parasite as depicted here and here in my macabre tale. The Cult of the Wyrm, a Brood colony, right upon the very doorsteps of the Galactic capitol. How do they fair? Easily contained biohazard or does Imperial Center become the Necropolis of the stars?

And yes I know this is silly but hey what's life without a little silliness. :)

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: A versus scenario from the Terrorverse{My bit of Fanfict

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 am

The monsters will have to use alternate sources of power. That should leave the local forces enough time to bring them down.