Movie Avengers Vs Movie Megatron

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Re: Movie Avengers Vs Movie Megatron

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Blades? Good heavens! That seems vaguely unnecessary. Consider those post-hole pounding machines that farmers use. That would probably do the job I would think. But where would the go? Exhaust pipes?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 am

TheRainKing777 wrote:Blades? Good heavens! That seems vaguely unnecessary. Consider those post-hole pounding machines that farmers use. That would probably do the job I would think. But where would the go? Exhaust pipes?
Ah. These beings, they don't seem sexual. Perhaps they're total strangers to the concept of intercourse abuse, then.
Still, I figure they'll have to make the autobot a completely new one. Unless, as you suggested, the exploit the exhaust pipe of the autobots who chose to emulate cars.

Sothis
Bridge Officer

Post by Sothis » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Well, this escalated quickly!

Judging from what I've seen of the MCU and the ghastly Transformers films, Avengers take this. Iron Man blasting whilst flying around, Thor with his hammer and superhuman strength, and if Megatron is stupid enough/damaged enough to land near the Hulk... Hulk smash!

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Obviously this fight goes to the Avengers. That much is clear. Still.. Lightning McQueen trumps both.