Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way In Twilight

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
User1652
Padawan

Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way In Twilight

Post by User1652 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Me and my friend plan to make a fanfiction where Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way (from the Harry Potter fanfic My Immortal) is a new transfer student (in whatever high school Twiligit takes place) and does her normal thing and interacts with the characters of Twilight. We have not figured out the plot of the book yet but we have some ideas. I would like to know from you guys what would Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way do in Twilight?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way In Twilight

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 am

I get it, by introducing a goth Sue into the Twilight verse, you're hoping to make it either implode or explode and destroy it, aren't you? ;-)
-Mike

User1652
Padawan

Post by User1652 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 am

^Yes, me and my friend plan on making a parody of Twilight and My immortal combined. We for some reason thought that this would be one of the most awesome/insane ideas ever. We're both mad now.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 am

have D from VHD and Alucard from Hellsing show up and kill them all

Mith
Starship Captain

Post by Mith » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

It'd probably suck. No offense, but the two styles just don't offer much together. I suppose you could have a short and play it off for cheap laughs, but no long-term fanfic would be advisable in my opinion.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Not to mention, something like that has been done already. I think it was called "Twila: The Story of a Girl who loved a Vampire", or something like that. Although, it does feature some hilariously awesome scenes, like them accidentally killing Bella, and then eating the corpse to hide it.