Roadrunners in Star Wars

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
mojo
Starship Captain

Roadrunners in Star Wars

Post by mojo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 am

Inspired by the thread on Spacedbattles.

The Road Runner, after 300 years of war with Wile E. Coyote decides to jump the entire Warner Bros. Looney Tunes cast into a different universe.

They arrive in the Star Wars galaxy at the start of the Domino War (in some previously empty sector, if none a thousand light years across are available, their above the galactic plate). They seek to completely run the galaxy and take it over.

They are on one of Marvin the Martian's ships, with access to all known Marvin tech and of course have the full ACME catalog.

Impotent beings are out, because we shouldn't be talking about sexual problems in a cartoon thread, and no lame drivel. What happens?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Roadrunners in Star Wars

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 am

Is this set in the cartoon world of the two Clone Wars TV series or the live-action one of the movies and Ewok specials?
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 am

all joking with the warnings and whatnot aside, i was not aware that these were different universes. i can't answer that question, silly thread or no. unless you are just messing with me by pretending there are different universes because the clone wars series are cartoons, but that would be almost a troll. GET THEE BEHIND ME DICENSO!

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 am

also, JESUS CHRIST. i can't believe you just made me remember those ewok movies. please don't call them 'special' because it hurts. god, the disappointment. i was peak age when those were released.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Damn, the reality blurs the closer we get to Star Wars cartoon. I'm afraid that they'll have to deal with those pesky Ewoks now, and they're much more dangerous.
Besides, in the Ewoks movie, there's a kind of white-fur midget that can run faster than the eye can track. He'll beat the Roadrunner in no time flat.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Well, are we comparing cartoon to cartoon, or live action to cartoon? As for Ewoks, if this is to be cartoon to cartoon, then you have a problem because that brings in the Ewoks' animated series into play.
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 am

for god's sake, who cares? consider it a 'space jam' scenario. all cartoons and live-action is valid.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 am

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 am

just so we're clear..do you Sci fi debate guys have a clue just how powerful toon forcing characters are?

Popeye for example has destroyed universes and he's hardly bugs or RR level at all

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 am

i was thinking of the fact that they can't really be killed when i was typing the first bit. it's pretty amusing. even if it were possible to 'win' against the cartoon characters, at least insofar as they probably couldn't actually take over the sw universe, it would at the very least be a neverending war. you could shoot wile e. coyote in the face with the death star, and the second that you blinked or looked away from him and then back, he'd be completely healed and ready to go again. the goddamned cartoon characters might be able to win simply by waiting for the sw universe to run out of bullets. THEIR weapons don't even NEED bullets, also. they could just fire infinitely. and marvin the martian has all those planet-destroying weapons.
ugh. there really is a worthwhile debate there. i don't think it would be very entertaining to get too far into it though, unless you did it with SWST arguing the sw side.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm

they don't have to win

universe destroying power was rather common place in Warner and Fleicher studios works back in the day

Marvin can just engage in area denial on a cosmic scale if he chooses to do so and the GE would absolutely have to surrender or be annihilated

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:54 pm

You need to find portals, those that let you enter cartoon realm, like in Roger Rabbit.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 am

Mr. Oragahn wrote:You need to find portals, those that let you enter cartoon realm, like in Roger Rabbit.
god that movie was epic