Master Chief (Halo) vs Anakin Skywalker (RotS)...

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Master Chief (Halo) vs Anakin Skywalker (RotS)...

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm

I was reading this thread at SB.com, and felt, as usual, that the people there seemed to idolize Force users a bit too much (as usual)...

So I decided I'd post this vs on a site with more level headed people... But finding none, I posted it here... ;)

So, Master Chief, using a Covenant Energy Sword, vs Anakin with his Lightsabre...
MC has his armor, the Mark VI one, and Anakin has the Force...
Who wins?

I say it's the Chief, because he's used to fighting strong, fast opponents, and his armor's shields would be able to absorb the first hit from Anakin's sabre, while the first hit MC gets on Anakin kills him...

The Chief has super human reflexes and Strenght, endurance and agility, he has an armor containing a shield which protects him against energy attacks, and even when the shield is gone, he still has his armor...
He's trained with weapons and in HtH, in tactics, since he was 5 years old to become the best soldier and warrior he could be...

Anakin started traning at 6 with the Force and his Lightsabre, and can speed blitz, but his fighting's done at normal speeds, against shitty droids, and even his fight against Obi-Wan was not fast at all, at least no faster than any trained human would be...

If he tries to Force Choke MC, he gets a Covenant sword to the belly the instant he starts concentrating...

His best bet is to Force Push MC, and hope that this buys him anough time to attack, or to try another Force Power, but even Force Choke would not stop MC, because as soon as MC feels the choke, and sees Anakin concentrating, Annie's getting a mouthful of energy sword, again, and if Annie tries to evade, then no more Force Choke, and MC can resume pummeling him to paste...

The fight would essentially look like the fight between Obi-Wan and Grievious, if Grievious had moved much, much faster...
And ripping open MC's chest plate would not be an option since his shields would protect him, and there would be no Blaster laying around for Annie to pick up...

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Anakin Skywalker (RotS)...

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 pm

The thing is, contrary to what Jedi wankers like to claim, we have seen many, many times in the prequel movies as well as the TCW where a well-equipped "normal", can equal or best a full Jedi Knight. The two biggest examples right off the top of my head where this happens is in AoTC where Obi-Wan has one hell of a time fighting Jango Fett (who manages to escape from Obi-Wan), and later when Obi-Wan is nearly killed by a member of the Mandalorian Death Watch. Only outside intervention saves Obi-Wan. And remember that Obi-Wan is an experiance and capable Jedi Knight who bested Anakin on Mustafar. So if a well-equipped and trained normal person can do that, Master Chief should have a good chance at beating Anakin in a fair fight.
-Mike
Last edited by Mike DiCenso on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Anakin Skywalker (RotS)...

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm

you guys are gonna call me nuts for this but Timothy Drake and Jason Todd two robins could beat the ever lasting shit out of most movie jedi...and that includes speed blitzing them senseless. Master Chief is about a tier above them on a 'mundane super human" chart while they'd be C classes He'd be B

He's gonna bulldoze anakin any parry to the young Jedi prodigy's sword by those Spartan arms are gonna send Anakin sprawling on the floor and force choking some one like that does not mean a clear win at all. MC may still have enough time to rush him and cut his head of for break his concentration and take him down