Fox McCloud shows up on "Top Gear"

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Khas
Starship Captain

Fox McCloud shows up on "Top Gear"

Post by Khas » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Okay, as my family and I have been watching the hillarious car show "Top Gear" on BBC America, I started pondering this little scenario. Somehow, contact between Lylat and Earth is established, and one day, Fox McCloud arrives on Earth, as a guest of the show "Top Gear".

The challenge? The hosts, Richard Hammond, James May, and Jeremy Clarkson must each build their own versions of the Arwing for Fox to pilot. How does this go?

Lucky
Jedi Master

Re: Fox McCloud shows up on "Top Gear"

Post by Lucky » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 am

Khas wrote:Okay, as my family and I have been watching the hillarious car show "Top Gear" on BBC America, I started pondering this little scenario. Somehow, contact between Lylat and Earth is established, and one day, Fox McCloud arrives on Earth, as a guest of the show "Top Gear".

The challenge? The hosts, Richard Hammond, James May, and Jeremy Clarkson must each build their own versions of the Arwing for Fox to pilot. How does this go?
They blowup like the space shuttle they built. Everything big they do seems to fall apart or blows up, or fails somehow, even when they honestly don't want it to.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 am

how could.. how could they even TRY to build a functional arwing? am i misunderstanding? is this a special episode three hundred years in the future?

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 pm

There's no misunderstanding. This thread is supposed to be comedic. Although, it would explain why Slippy, Falco, Krystal, and Peppy are always asking for your help. Their Arwings were made by the guys from Top Gear. =P

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 am

i say, if mccloud ever does show up on the show, we pump him for information. and if he brings his own arwing, someone needs to steal that shit and reverse engineer it. the great thing about this idea is that 'top gear' would then be directly responsible for the creation (finally) of flying cars.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 pm

We soon realize that Corneria and crap is only defended by a squadron of four ships and some warships not particularly impressive. We can't help but attack somehow, at some point, and since we're just that insanely homicidal and most of us hate furries, we nuke the shit out of them. We acquire all tech and rule space.
We build arwings but no one watches TV anymore by that time.
Sorry, but it always is a vs debate.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

*facepalm*

Why must you ruin my fun with your "serious business"?

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 am

Mr. Oragahn wrote:We soon realize that Corneria and crap is only defended by a squadron of four ships and some warships not particularly impressive. We can't help but attack somehow, at some point, and since we're just that insanely homicidal and most of us hate furries, we nuke the shit out of them. We acquire all tech and rule space.
We build arwings but no one watches TV anymore by that time.
Sorry, but it always is a vs debate.
and how do you deal with the power levels we find in the STARFOX ICS, with calculations by shigeru miyamoto? how is current present day technology going to defend against 90,000,000 gigaton arwing laser blasts, or cause any damage against 50,000,000 gigaton shields? those four ships would wipe out all of humanity the moment we became aggressive. and just ONE of those 'not particularly impressive' warships could burn the entire surface of the earth into molten slag in minutes. STARFOX DELTA ZERO!

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm

a.77> descriptive protocol running /n
"Problem detected. Humans write ICS books.
It is impossible to know who will write one. It is difficult to project what methods will be used to produce the book."
_\computing solution
_\solving
.l{inP}]4.o^p[argument.true]
a.68> descriptive protocol running /.sta
"Nuke the Earth from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Strong possibility of paradox estimated : >99.8745511351%."