Borg vs. Zerg vs. Replicators vs. Dark Jedi

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Khas
Starship Captain

Borg vs. Zerg vs. Replicators vs. Dark Jedi

Post by Khas » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Meh. This idea just sort of popped in my head one day, and I started thinking about the mayhem that this would unleash. In my opinion, the Dark Jedi (assuming their bloodlust and egos don't affect their judgement) sit back and watch as the Borg, Zerg, and Replicators duke it out. But after a while, the three races assimilate each other into one race, and then assimilate the Dark Jedi. And then this new race alters the biology of it's members so that they're all Force-sensitive? What happens now? Something that the heroes of the Star Trek, Star Wars, StarCraft, and Stargate universes try desperately hard to stop, but fail at stopping. Unless the Atlantis team pulls yet another plot device out from their asses, but short of that only a guy like Q could stop that.

But that's just what I think. What about you?

Trinoya
Security Officer

Re: Borg vs. Zerg vs. Replicators vs. Dark Jedi

Post by Trinoya » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 am

.... Honestly? Just throw the four in a ring and see who pops out on top?

I'd need a bit more data, but for now... the zerg and dark jedi are not even players in this match up... the Replicators will be largely immune to jedi mind tricks and could swarm the jedi (as we saw clones being quite capable of doing)... The zerg can't match up to the borg...

So this is more of a Borg vs Replicator deal... which is one of the few STvSG debates that I give to ST. Essentially the biggest reason the replicators were a threat was the inability of the asgard to adapt and the limited resources of Earth based humans.

The borg have do not suffer these flaws generally... and there is that whole time travel thing...

Khas
Starship Captain

Re: Borg vs. Zerg vs. Replicators vs. Dark Jedi

Post by Khas » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Actually, I envisioned the Borg, Zerg, and Replicators coming in armies, and the Dark Jedi were just sort of in the background.