Facing William Riker

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Facing William Riker

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Mon May 18, 2009 8:31 am

William Riker, William Riker, and William Riker all are stranded on different parts of Dagobah. You land and retrieve one of them, stowing them in the passenger seat of your Y-Wing, to help you found a New Republic, overthrow the Evil Empire, or at least improve the quality of life on your neglected crime-infested backwater. Which one do you take and why?

GStone
Starship Captain

Post by GStone » Mon May 18, 2009 11:56 am

Willie T. A Y-wing is in almost constant need of repair in the alliance, so if we get stranded on another planet, while we're trying to get back, a palm reader or a political scientist isn't gonna have some know how about instestellar tech. None know jack about Wars tech, but Willie T. knows something about repairing electronics equipment and you'd best have a repair manual in your fighter in case you run into problems you haven't come upon yet. He's got enough of a 'fairness sense' that it can be applied to other subjects after learning about them.

He's obviously got spine and shoulder problems, along with high doughiness, but that's what phasers and klingon taijiquan is for. ;-P

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Mon May 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Our good old WTR. Frankly his knowledge from years of starfleet service will greatly assist the SWG... more important, he is a good commander and will certainly help any effort to defeat the empire.

ILikeDeathNote
Jedi Knight

Post by ILikeDeathNote » Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 am

I would completely bypass the scenario and crew the extra seat of my Y-Wing with Thomas Riker!

Even if I have to stage another transporter accident on Dagobah to make it happen!