Stargate funny videos and Spaceship battles!

VS debates involving other fictional universes than Star Trek or Star Wars go here, along with technical analysis, detailed discussion, crossover scenario descriptions, and similar related stuffs.
The Corporal
Bridge Officer

Re: Stargate funny videos and Spaceship battles!

Post by The Corporal » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:01 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
Not because of ratings I can tell you that much. The top dogs just wanted the show canned in favor of insipid and cheap reality shows and off course wrestling, honestly the direction the Scifi channel has taken sucks monkey balls.
Well, you'll get no argument from me on that point. I don't even watch Space anymore.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 am

The Corporal wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:
Not because of ratings I can tell you that much. The top dogs just wanted the show canned in favor of insipid and cheap reality shows and off course wrestling, honestly the direction the Scifi channel has taken sucks monkey balls.
Well, you'll get no argument from me on that point. I don't even watch Space anymore.
Well personally I miss DS9 as much as I now miss Atlantis which by thw way when it ended they ended up landing in San Francisco of all things. Well the SG people always excelled at paying homage to other shows in one form or another here is the clip

Enjoy ;)

The Corporal
Bridge Officer

Post by The Corporal » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Well personally I miss DS9 as much as I now miss Atlantis which by thw way when it ended they ended up landing in San Francisco of all things. Well the SG people always excelled at paying homage to other shows in one form or another here is the clip

Enjoy ;)
I'm not sure what DS9 has to do with this. I was referring to the Space Channel, which is Canada's sci-fi.

Nice clip though, is that Jewel Staite I saw in there?

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 am

The Corporal wrote:I'm not sure what DS9 has to do with this. I was referring to the Space Channel, which is Canada's sci-fi.

Nice clip though, is that Jewel Staite I saw in there?
Nothing I was just moping the fact that we no longer have shows like DS9 or Atlantis currently running (well they plan to make a few direct to DVD movies but is hardly the same thing)

I don't really know about the landmark you are asking about I thought the view was that of the golden State Bridge since they landed in San Francisco.

The Corporal
Bridge Officer

Post by The Corporal » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Nothing I was just moping the fact that we no longer have shows like DS9 or Atlantis currently running (well they plan to make a few direct to DVD movies but is hardly the same thing)

I don't really know about the landmark you are asking about I thought the view was that of the golden State Bridge since they landed in San Francisco.
The blonde chick that the Canadian guy had his arm around. She looks like Jewel Staite who played Kaylee on Firefly.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 am

The Corporal wrote:The blonde chick that the Canadian guy had his arm around. She looks like Jewel Staite who played Kaylee on Firefly.
Oh my bad, yes that's her all right.

The Corporal
Bridge Officer

Post by The Corporal » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 am

Man, I wish she'd get a role on a show that ran a little longer. She's a great actress and could use more screen time.