A Christmas Carol, if it was written by Peter Chimaera

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
Khas
Starship Captain

A Christmas Carol, if it was written by Peter Chimaera

Post by Khas » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Okay, seeing as it's Christmas Eve, and seeing as I need some laughs due to having a respiratory infection, I've decided to re-write the classic "A Christmas Carol" in the style of the legendary fanfic author, Peter Chimaera. Some of you may remember this guy from when I posted that video of me doing a dramatic reading of his Robin Hood story on this site. Anyway, here goes!

Enbeezer Scrooge was money-counting in his was money-counting banked. Fellow banker employee Bob said
"Boss Ebeneezer, what are you working on?"
"BAH! I maust make the humbug off of people's moneying!"
Juts then, Christmas carolers come in but it wasn't Christmas Calorers, is was Marley's Ghost!
"Ebeneezer Scrooge, you have ben hugbuming for too long adn yu will suffar Christmas Ghosts!"
"NO!!1" Scrooge said with mad and scaredly. "You are much gravy as grave!"
And wtih that, Gost of Christmas Psat showed up and siad
"I will show u past of Christmas and miss steaks you made to make you greeedy Mizar." And She showd him past of him as kid and young man when still kind and ideelstic. Then showed him become greedy and this made Scrooge cry. Ghost of Christmas Present caem next and said "Hohoho! I wil show yoiu what ghoing on now!" and hes howed Bob's family and Tiny Tim who had crutches coz he cudn't walk. Teh sight of happy people and Tiny Tim made Scrooge cry with happy and sad. Then Ghost of Christmas Futur come and eh show him sad future where Tiny Tim died and then show Scrooge grave with his name on it.
"NO more!" Scrooge said "Please Christmas Ghost! Leave me be! I'll change!" Then Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-come look at Scrooge adn say
"No Scrooge, you are the Christmas Ghosts." And then Scrooge was a zombie.

Well, nonsensical enough for ya?

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Re: A Christmas Carol, if it was written by Peter Chimaera

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:13 am

I laughed

please write more fanfics here man./..we need your awesome help to keep the section alive

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 am

I will. Maybe I should post Fluid Power Evangelion here.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Khas wrote:I will. Maybe I should post Fluid Power Evangelion here.
dooo iiittt