Star trek: The last contact

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
User1442
Padawan

Star trek: The last contact

Post by User1442 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

One day a long time a go their wase picard on his ship called the enterprise and the whole crew was there and they were in space. Then one day he said to data "Get me my tea i need it." And data said "yes sir, but oh no! Theres a giant wormwhole stuck in front of us." And then they were in the star wars galaxy, and there was vader on his ship and vader said to picard "I want your ship" and then picard said "No, you are evil so i must destroy u." Then vader said "Haha i am force i win."

Then Vader said called the emperor and said "i need the death star" but picard attacked him, and they fired their phasers at vader, and vaders ship was hurt. But then vader ran to his tie fighter and he flew away before his ship blew up. Then darthvader came back with th deathstar and fired at picard with the big laser, and then vader said "Haha, i win." But picards ship was too strong, and didn't blow up, but it was hurt. So picard beamed onto the death star with worf and data and everyone else, and they started fighting. And then vader came up with a lighsaber and killed worf, and worf died. Picard said "Nooooo."

And then picard killed vader with his hands, and then they blew up the death star and went back through the wormhole

THE END

Khas
Starship Captain

Re: Star trek: The last contact

Post by Khas » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Trek Wars: Full Life Consequences.

User1442
Padawan

Post by User1442 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Its good though, right?

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

leon_caboose wrote:Its good though, right?
Well, it's too short, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much wanked in ST's favor, and there's no character devellopment...

So no, it's not good... :(

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

It's good in the same way Full Life Consequences is.