Galaxy-spanning Terrian Empire (ATTENTION; PLEASE READ)

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Re: Galaxy-spanning Terrian Empire (ATTENTION; PLEASE READ)

Post by The Dude » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:44 am

Good.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 am

Youngla0450 wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:What... is the point of all this, Youngla? It's tedious and boring as hell for all the reasons everyone has already outlined to you.
-Mike
Okay I quit then. No more story. I will not write any more stories here if you continue to express distate at them.
Or you can learn to write a story for real.
-Mike

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:00 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:What... is the point of all this, Youngla? It's tedious and boring as hell for all the reasons everyone has already outlined to you.
-Mike
Okay I quit then. No more story. I will not write any more stories here if you continue to express distate at them.
Or you can learn to write a story for real.
-Mike
Good point. But anyways....I would need help to write a story about the destruction of Earth by the Death Star, the destruction of the Federation government and Admirality, the deaths of 12 billion people, destruction of the Moon and Earth Spacedock, and the aftermath to the Federation. Could somebody here help me develop a true story concerning all that?

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 am

No. You're best to take some writing classes if your really interested.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 am

The Dude wrote:No. You're best to take some writing classes if your really interested.
I am just asking. Is somebody here interested? I have no time for writing classes.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 am

Yet you have time to pound out a tonne of crap?

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am

The Dude wrote:Yet you have time to pound out a tonne of crap?
Hey, it's summer. I stay in the house most of the time.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 am

I never would have guessed.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:56 pm

411-RED wrote:I'm not trying to come off as rude, but is it a crime to register on a small forum?
No.
Also, my first post did deal with Youngla's "stories", but that doesn't mean I solely registered to participate in Youngla bashing, as you said.
It remained to be seen. Your latest posts are encouraging.
I'm just very cautious about the arrival of new people when their motivations are rather not clear and seem to focus on the stuff SFJN members generally enjoy the less.
I wasn't out of question that you could be related to Youngla. Eventually a little presentation wouldn't have hurt. If your intentions are genuinely good, then it's fine.
And that in a context wherein youngla is obviously pulling legs (otherwise he really is that impaired, or suffers of genuine schizophrenia).
Actually, I've encountered people who are worse than Youngla on other forums, and they coincidentally use a similar style of sentence structure, which was a little weird. And I know for a fact that person was not trolling.
Huh, as much as totally miss the point about being asked not to post fan fiction in a given forum and still doing it twice after that? After both insulting and supporting SFJN members, and doing something very similar with Wong and his fan fictions?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:
-Mike
Good. And just how many times will your posts need to be reported before you stop posting fade fiction in the wrong forum?
And why don't you try TFN (I already gave a link to their forum)?