Orange Star vs Borg Cube (ATTENTION EVERYONE)

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Re: Orange Star vs Borg Cube (ATTENTION EVERYONE)

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:20 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:Have fun and good luck, but don't be too terribly suprised or put out when no one shows any enthusiasm for it.
-Mike
I will work hard to make it detailed and good. I am also going to write a story about the destruction of Earth by........the Death Star.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:Have fun and good luck, but don't be too terribly suprised or put out when no one shows any enthusiasm for it.
-Mike
I will work hard to make it detailed and good. I am also going to write a story about the destruction of Earth by........the Death Star.
Just don't forget to post it in the right place.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:
-Mike
Mr Oragahn, I posted it in the forum "Stories and roleplaying". It is called The Destruction of Earth: The Crippling of the Federation. It is not complete, and I ask you post your comments here. Look at it and determine if it is wankfest or not.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 am

Youngla0450 wrote:
Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Mr Oragahn, I posted it in the forum "Stories and roleplaying". It is called The Destruction of Earth: The Crippling of the Federation. It is not complete, and I ask you post your comments here. Look at it and determine if it is wankfest or not.
I pass.

theta_pinch
Bridge Officer

Post by theta_pinch » Mon May 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Borg cube; the borg are technologically advanced enough to know of tricobalt devices. The orange.star is protected against conventional DET weapons but has no protection against massive subspace distortion like what tricobalt devices are capable of. So they shoot a few tricobalt devices at the orange star and subspace distortions tear it apart. Even if it's not completely destroyed it will be damaged enough for the borg to assimilate. Now THAT would be terrifying.