Great War between the Empire and Federation-PLEASE READ

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

I am Restarting

Post by Youngla0450 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 am

This effort here, wasn't that really good. I honestly think I did not put much effort into writing the story. I will be posting another thread here, with the same story, except it will be expanded and more detailed. It will also be edited more regularly. In time, I will post it on Fanfiction.net.

Lucky
Jedi Master

Re: Great War between the Empire and Federation-PLEASE READ

Post by Lucky » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Actually, Mike, since TCW is looked at by Warsies as a "kid show", simply point out the same low level damage seen in RotS, the last of the prequels, and show the warsies how this "kid show" shows the same exact kind of firepower and (in)competence from the forces presented in TCW and the PT...
A kids show that is on when most kids are going to bed or getting ready, has people killed in horrible ways on screen... You're talking about a series that would be PG at least in a theater. it's meant for teens and adults unlike the kiddy friendly picture books the ICSs are.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Re: I am Restarting

Post by The Dude » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:This effort here, wasn't that really good. I honestly think I did not put much effort into writing the story. I will be posting another thread here, with the same story, except it will be expanded and more detailed. It will also be edited more regularly. In time, I will post it on Fanfiction.net.
Didn't you say that before and it turned out to be more of the same? You know before you left for a while?

I seem to recall recommending that you take a writing course, that still stands.