The Orange Star: A More Powerful Version of The Death Star I

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
Trinoya
Security Officer

Re: The Orange Star: A More Powerful Version of The Death Star I

Post by Trinoya » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 am

Don't come in here posting rude comments. Also, you must be the user Norade over at SDN!

That's absolutely hilarious. No, I'm afraid I'm not Norade, though I loved his editing of your story. First off, I've been around since the days of the ST-v-SW forum as an active participant in this debate, and I briefly browsed SD.net and various other forums years ago. You may even remember that you of all people finally caused me to register at SD.net finally just to post how disrespectful you were being.

But I don't expect to actually convince you. I do expect to continue to tell you how your stories are sub-par.

Also, it's not being rude when it's the truth.

But I will tell you what is simple conjuncture, I believe you are a child who has no concept of what you're doing and are now hiding behind the mask of a troll because to actually admit what you are would be worse. You're enjoying the anonymity of the internet to hide your poor writing behind a veil of 'intent of ignorance' and you're actually taking this really personal and simply are able to take a deep breath long enough to not completely disregard our rules.

I believe that you think you're having fun, but deep down you feel highly shunned, and I believe that you are even more upset that absolutely no one will help you or join your side for any reason. You're not liked by anyone here as more than a passing amusement in these debates, and will most likely be quickly forgotten once you're gone, your stories left unread.

I then suspect in four years time you will re-seek out these forums and once again seek to legitimately apologize in the hopes of 'mending bridges.' It will then fail miserably. That last part I know too well.. I used to be a troll on the internet for shits.. That was a decade ago...

You see, I know your type... I hung out with trolls of all shapes and sizes.... I dealt with the 'me toos' and the impostors... And I dealt with your kind.. insecure and frail even in the anonymity of the internet.

The last part of my oppinion is you are a poor writer who has had little comparison. I used to believe I was, "the shit" at video games till I went to my first tournament, I believe you really believe in your writing style but you're not actually looking for criticism...

You're looking for someone to validate the time you spent on those works by simply praising you blindly, while also doing more work for you...

Again, this is my opinion of you. I don't really care any opinion you have of me, and frankly no one else does either. Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your stay.

Have a good day Young... If you can.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 am

Trionya, I care NOTHING of your opinion. You little former troll. Anyways, I will improve myself over time.

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 am

I am happy to hear we are on the same page then. Enjoy your wankified stories and being largely ignored in the debates. ^___^

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 am

Trinoya wrote:I am happy to hear we are on the same page then. Enjoy your wankified stories and being largely ignored in the debates. ^___^
I promise you, that I will improve my behavior. I PROMISE YOU I WILL IMPROVE MYSELF, TRIONOYA!

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 am

Please start by improving spelling my name. Tis but a request.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 am

Trinoya wrote:Please start by improving spelling my name. Tis but a request.
Okay Trinoya.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 am

Anyways, with 500 million member worlds and 1.3 billion colonies, protectorates, and puppet states, the Calathrinan Empire is larger then the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Tholians, Ferengi, First Federation, Borg, Dominion, Galactic Empire and Galactic Republic, Seperatists, Hapan Consortium, Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, Chiss Ascendancy, Vaagari, combined!

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 pm

A word to the wise: If you think he's a troll, just don't respond. I don't like the amount of vitriol and anger in this thread.

Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to suffering. This is the path to the dark side.

And now I'm probably going to have to start tallying up warnings and looking at time and date stamps to see if anybody has just earned a temporary ban.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm honestly suprised you haven't done anything before now, JMS. Things have kind of spiralled out of control here, which is why by and large I've stopped responding to these threads.
-Mike

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

I actually think I am improving myself. Hopefully I am.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Khas wrote:
Kane Starkiller wrote: With such a large addition of mass my concern is that the galaxy might capsize and tip over.
That was the funniest thing I've read all day.
*sigh* Does this mean that the civilizations there will have to erect a giant thousands of light years tall Christmas tree to climb to the bottom of the galaxy and escape?
-Mike

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Re: Size of the Federation vs Galactic Empire's Size

Post by Youngla0450 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

What if my Calathrinan Empire spanned 500 million highly populated worlds and 1 billion colonies, protectorates, and puppet states? Would it be large?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:What if my Calathrinan Empire spanned 500 million highly populated worlds and 1 billion colonies, protectorates, and puppet states? Would it be large?
Depends. Is it before or after the pills?

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:What if my Calathrinan Empire spanned 500 million highly populated worlds and 1 billion colonies, protectorates, and puppet states? Would it be large?

I don't know what you are talking about. The galaxy it is in has at least three hundred billion stars, with two hundred billion explored.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:
Mr. Oragahn wrote:

I don't know what you are talking about. The galaxy it is in has at least three hundred billion stars, with two hundred billion explored.
That makes a lot of pills then.