The Orange Star: A More Powerful Version of The Death Star I

For stories, roleplaying, or any other creative literary projects.
Kane Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Re: The Orange Star: A More Powerful Version of The Death Star I

Post by Kane Starkiller » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:Thank you for the support. Anyways, will somebody give me a long drawn out review of my story?
The only problem I have is that you claim Orange Star created 2,000 suns. The galaxy is no more than 120,000ly at its least widest point. With such a large addition of mass my concern is that the galaxy might capsize and tip over.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Kane Starkiller wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:Thank you for the support. Anyways, will somebody give me a long drawn out review of my story?
The only problem I have is that you claim Orange Star created 2,000 suns. The galaxy is no more than 120,000ly at its least widest point. With such a large addition of mass my concern is that the galaxy might capsize and tip over.
The Orange Star created 2,000 suns throughout nine galaxies, not just in one. Also, please give me a detailed, long review of the superlaser, the defenses, and the construction of the station.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Kane Starkiller wrote: With such a large addition of mass my concern is that the galaxy might capsize and tip over.
That was the funniest thing I've read all day.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 pm

So now it's hopping galaxies? Truly you are a master of the literary arts my friend, surpassing David Weber and John Ringo.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Any detailed thoughts?

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah actually, if you bother to scroll back to the final post on page one, you'll see what I think.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm

The Dude wrote:So now it's hopping galaxies? Truly you are a master of the literary arts my friend, surpassing David Weber and John Ringo.
It slingshots around galaxies, man.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Damn, I wonder if it can slingshot around the sun and hop back to 1986.

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

I was banned from StarDestroyer.net forums, for "trolling". The people over there deserved a ban too, but they banned ME.
Don't lie, they banned you because you were abusing their forum rules after being told repeatedly that you were, they warned you, they mocked you, they insulted you, and you insulted them right back and even prior to them insulting you. You trolled their straight up without a second thought, so don't come here looking for sympathy. I'm actually proud of SDN for banning you and you should thank your stars that JMS gives people more chances than I ever would. If anything SDN was lenient when they didn't ban you on jump, and frankly the only reason they didn't ban you faster was because you amused them slightly.

Look, troll and be uninformed all you want, I don't really care as long as you do it within this boards rules, but don't be a hypocrite and don't lie when anyone of us can waltz on over there and check just why you were banned.

That said, the entire orange star concept is terrible. MacGuyverite has to destroy yet another one.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm glad someone else noticed that he ran on condensed manureite.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Trinoya wrote:
I was banned from StarDestroyer.net forums, for "trolling". The people over there deserved a ban too, but they banned ME.
Don't lie, they banned you because you were abusing their forum rules after being told repeatedly that you were, they warned you, they mocked you, they insulted you, and you insulted them right back and even prior to them insulting you. You trolled their straight up without a second thought, so don't come here looking for sympathy. I'm actually proud of SDN for banning you and you should thank your stars that JMS gives people more chances than I ever would. If anything SDN was lenient when they didn't ban you on jump, and frankly the only reason they didn't ban you faster was because you amused them slightly.

Look, troll and be uninformed all you want, I don't really care as long as you do it within this boards rules, but don't be a hypocrite and don't lie when anyone of us can waltz on over there and check just why you were banned.

That said, the entire orange star concept is terrible. MacGuyverite has to destroy yet another one.
Don't come in here posting rude comments. Also, you must be the user Norade over at SDN!

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Youngla0450 wrote:
Trinoya wrote:

Don't come in here posting rude comments. Also, you must be the user Norade over at SDN!
From the few embarrassingly stupid posts I've read from Norade, it would really pain me to learn that Trinoya is Norade, and I don't really think Norade would even have the grace to register here to debate properly, just to see if he's as good as defending his positions as he it when it comes to insult people. Now I could be wrong about the first part and I'd be very surprised.
However, you are an oddball. Are you going to continue to post silly stuff about imbecile Orange Stars and whatnots no one seems to care about much?
This board may not be ultra active, but we try to balance it with quality.
But it seems this reality is totally lost on you.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Can someone give me advice on a true galaxy-spanning government. Let's invent a galaxy 120,000 light years wide, with three hundred billion stars, two hundred billion of which have been mapped and settled. And let's have it all of these had at least three planets suitable for human/alien life, and a galactic government spanning, say, 95% of those planets. How many worlds total would that be?

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 pm

He isn't Norade. If manure for brains here had bothered to notice, Trinoyo has the same username here as he does there.

Also Youngrandomnumbers. Trinoyo was telling the truth, I know because I'm Aaron over there. The same guy that tried to give you advice on three separate occasions and you just ploughed on in blissful ignorance.

Try writing something original and interesting. Even 40K, who ripped off pretty much everything put an original spin on their stuff so it stood on its own.

Youngla0450
Bridge Officer

Post by Youngla0450 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Can anybody answer the question I posted before The Dude's irelevant comment?