The Ultimate Star Wars vs Star Trek Movie!

For the linking to, discussion, and/or display of graphic art, video, music, galleries, comic strips, and other creative works.
Cock_Knocker
Bridge Officer

The Ultimate Star Wars vs Star Trek Movie!

Post by Cock_Knocker » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:29 pm

The Last Bastion part 1

Enjoy! Stay tuned for future installments.

Socar
Bridge Officer

Post by Socar » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:48 pm

"The Last Bastion", eh? I wonder what this is going to end up being about? ;)

Anyway, good movie. I think it's cool that you got people to do the voices for it. I'll look forward to part 2.

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:59 pm

Hey, you might like Khan vs Han. Looks like that one just came out too.

I guess we're seeing a surge of Wars/Trek fanflicks coming out these days.

GStone
Starship Captain

Post by GStone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:18 am

There is a problem with the audio track lining up with the mouth movements of the characters and you shouldn't have 2 characters with voices that sound so alike.

Edit: Khan v Han was more interesting.

Cock_Knocker
Bridge Officer

Post by Cock_Knocker » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:37 am

Jedi Master Spock wrote:Hey, you might like Khan vs Han. Looks like that one just came out too.

I guess we're seeing a surge of Wars/Trek fanflicks coming out these days.
LOL! That was great!

GStone wrote:There is a problem with the audio track lining up with the mouth movements of the characters
That happens on Youtube with users that have slower machines. I'm going to upload it to Myspace Video later tonight.
and you shouldn't have 2 characters with voices that sound so alike.
Which characters? I did two of them, because its so difficult finding voice actors. Send me a PM if you want to do a voice for the future installments.
Edit: Khan v Han was more interesting.
Even though Khan's volley toward the Falcon changed color from red to green? I thought such a discrepancy would annoy you.

GStone
Starship Captain

Post by GStone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:10 am

Cock_Knocker wrote:[That happens on Youtube with users that have slower machines. I'm going to upload it to Myspace Video later tonight.
There's been a storm outside my place and it's been slowing my DSL some. That's probably why. That and I've had to use my laptop for most of the day.
Which characters?
The conn and tactical officers. What sounded like the voice of tactical sounded like what you had done for Travis in your other film. The one that sounds like a raspy version of what I presumed to be you before you had 'you' starting to beat up everyone.
Send me a PM if you want to do a voice for the future installments.
No, thanks, Wayne.
Even though Khan's volley toward the Falcon changed color from red to green? I thought such a discrepancy would annoy you.
It's spliced together from material from the canon. It's the same as the film of the E-D meeting up with DS 2. When things like that happen, I give it a pass. It's also like when the Khan's ship flew over the bridge of the Enterprise breifly in the film.

Socar
Bridge Officer

Post by Socar » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:14 pm

Cock_Knocker wrote:Send me a PM if you want to do a voice for the future installments.
Is this offer open to anyone?

Cock_Knocker
Bridge Officer

Post by Cock_Knocker » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:39 am

Socar wrote:
Cock_Knocker wrote:Send me a PM if you want to do a voice for the future installments.
Is this offer open to anyone?
Sure!

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:28 am

Will the voice actors for this little story get to review and make script changes?
-Mike

Cock_Knocker
Bridge Officer

Post by Cock_Knocker » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:Will the voice actors for this little story get to review and make script changes?
Definitely no script changes. That's the purview of Phil and I. But review the whole script? Sure.

I'm putting up an HTML version of the script right now (I have a hard to read, text on up currently) and then I'll give the VO actors the link.

I've never modded a game to such an extent in my life than I have with Bridge Commander. The mods have literally remade the game. And it crashes and requires a re-install about every three mods!

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:56 am

I wouldn't mind taking a look at the script, Wayne. :-)
-Mike