that NSFW Star Wars supership

For the linking to, discussion, and/or display of graphic art, video, music, galleries, comic strips, and other creative works.
Starship Captain

that NSFW Star Wars supership

Post by 2046 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 pm

You know the one . . . it rather resembles male genitalia, is like 5000km long, and is drawn with text in an ICS style . . . basically making fun of the overcompensating stats.

I was trying to search for it last night and I couldn't find it anywhere . . . not my drives, not the net, nothin'. I'm sure the NSA was highly amused by my search queries, too, since I couldn't remember anything about it except the basic shape.

Anyone know where to find it?

Khas
Starship Captain

Re: that NSFW Star Wars supership

Post by Khas » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:26 pm

You mean the Metaverse Obliterator?

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Yes! You are the man. Thanks! Even Googled and found a better resolution.

http://st-v-sw.net/images/fun/SWICS_MO-large.jpg

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey, what's the status with your website? You seem to have lowered the amount of updates, yet there's more and more Trek and Wars stuff coming in.

Do you have any interest in making articles for nuTrek, considering it's supposed to happen in the old timeline *with a twist*, like for example how phasers are progressively becoming ubiquitous, for the moment way too massive to be weilded for one normal man, but already usable on a ship and soon enough miniaturized down to portable guns.

Mmm... it would be great if they'd first show the "infantry" level phasers to be more like tripods and bazookas, not yet totally transportable as a device one can bolt to the belt.